Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'll see you in my dreams ...

There is something about sad songs ... this is an oldie that my dad taught me. The melody is bright, but the words bring out the joy in the sadness. I cannot sing it without thinking of someone close to my wife and I ... and she cannot bear to hear this song.

If it happened to you the way it did in the song, you would not be able to hear it either. May the Lord bless her and keep her.



If you would like the lyrics and/or chords, just let me know.
UPDATED: Here are the lyrics I've been using ...

Direct link to the mp3 via podomatic.
Direct link to the mp3 via Odeo.


Until then,
I'll see you in my dreams ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, without comments to the sadness o the song I'd say it is your best recording. Sounds great.