Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mùa Thu Cho Em

Here is another love song I've been singing over the past few days ... Not so melancholy this time. As a matter of fact, it's the most cheerful Vietnamese love song I've ever found.

Glad I got to redo this one a little better. Again, recorded with a $35 Gremlin ukulele, model U18, made in China. Wish I could find another one.



Since blogger did not render much more than plain latin charactersat the time of this original posting, here is a link to the lyrics and chords I'm using here ... http://lightcloud.verns.net/mediawiki/index.php/Mua_Thu_Cho_Em
And here is a direct link to the mp3.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet and clear :)!!!. I'm Vietnamese and I'm impressed so much! Thanks for your presentation :)!

Anonymous said...

Me too!!. I'm Seine.Thanks you !Mà thui! anh hát Tiếng Việt hay quá, anh cũng sẽ đọc được Tiếng Việt :).Em cảm ơn anh nhiều :)
To my love(who posted first comment)E hèm !Love you much!JE T'AIME, MON AMOUR !!!

Anonymous said...

Very bold and sweet! May the Lord bless you and your love ones too.

Dang-Thao said...

The instrument and vocal presentation gave this all time favorite a brand new feel. Very well done!

quyrzom said...

It's nice to hear this song by a foreigner.